Best in class converged IP system
HiPath 4000 is the leading converged communications platform for medium and large enterprises that provides business process and workflow integration, high availability, strong security, powerful performance and cost-effective communications. HiPath 4000 already has more than 25 million users in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Providing scalability from 300 to 12,000 users on a single system and up to 100,000 users in a network, the modern architecture supports a variety of flexible deployment models and offers standards-based integration and interoperability with business-critical applications and systems. HiPath 4000 supports analogue, digital, IP and SIP based users.
HiPath 4000 SoftGate application
HiPath 4000 SoftGate is a software telephony application designed for small branches. It offers full HiPath Feature Access (HFA) for IP endpoints and SIP connectivity for trunking and subscribers, using a standard Linux server.
HiPath Access 500
HiPath Access 500 is a cost-effective option for small to medium branch locations offering modular, predictable growth and a single point of administration to customers with highly distributed HiPath 4000 deployments. It provides an intelligent way for existing HiPath 4000 customers to replace older or third party platforms with new IP-converged technology. It creates a single distributed network while selectively leveraging legacy technology where necessary, such as analog, digital or DECT phones. For new HiPath 4000 customers, HiPath Access 500 delivers a complete, end-to-end solution that simplifies and speeds distributed HiPath 4000 deployments, simplifies ongoing management and ensures full feature access and branch office survivability, even if there is a loss of network connectivity.
Our OpenScale Services are available and supported worldwide, enabling enterprises to maintain business continuity and focus on their core activities.
Major issues for businesses include:
- Improving business agility
- Maximizing impact of reduced budgets
- Connecting highly distributed organizations
- Enabling workforce mobility
- Satisfying ‘green’ mandates
HiPath 4000 addresses these challenges by facilitating :
- Uninterrupted operation, speedier decision making
- Reduced OPEX up to 45%
- More agile and cohesive operation with process and workflow integration
- Better and more cost effective employee collaboration
- Investment protection through integration and interoperability
- Enhanced ‘green’ credentials with software based branch solutions and power efficient endpoints Since its introduction HiPath 4000 has won a string of awards for its architecture and features, including the Internet Telephony Excellence Award and the Unified Communications Magazine Unified Communications Excellence Award.